Friday, April 8, 2011


Denim look zippered leggings:  $1.99 @ Urban Behavior (RSP:  $17.80)
Gold lace box clutch:  $1.99 @ Urban Behavior (RSP:  $25.50)
Red halter:  $.20 @ Liquidation World (RSP:  $5+)

I'm so glad I wandered into this store last year-I've found so many great things this year!  I'm sure I would have never given them a second thought if it wasn't for that whim a while back.

Now I go every time there-it almost always pays off!  I almost didn't go today, but since my bus timing was off I had some time to kill.

I'm really glad I did, or else I probably wouldn't have found the jeggings-I've been looking for them for so long!  I've never found any in the price range I wanted to pay until now.  I wonder if they've gone out of style :P.

Liquidation World was disappointing.  I specifically went out of my way for this location..it barely had anything left!  Totally wasn't worth the effort.

The top needs some work, but I think it'll look great after I separate the top and make it into a true halter-don't know what they were thinking with it as is!

No comments:

Post a Comment