Thursday, April 7, 2011


Vianni Collection - brown suede over the knee boots:  $5 @ Shoe Warehouse (RSP:  $189.95)

I bought two!  I'm planning on making one pair thigh high length and making the other ones studded booties.

I'm pretty annoyed.  For some reason, workers there don't update the prices!  These were still marked at $40 but I recognized the name from the ones I bought before.  On a whim I checked the price-I'm glad I did!

They were $5 each, which I suspected since most of their older stock seems to have gone down to that price.  Now I just wonder what else I'm missing!

There are some other ones that are still the same price as last year, but it seems pretty annoying to bring everything up there to check.  At least I managed to take advantage of this promotion:



Cargo Cosmetics - Green goddess kit (RSP:  $36)

It was free with a $75 gift card purchase! I thought I might as well since the card doesn't really expire.  It has some penalties if there's still a balance in 16 months, but I'll probably use it by then...it's already down to $60 now :P.

No comments:

Post a Comment