Friday, April 8, 2011


Grey clutch:  $1.59 (RSP:  $18.25)

Pink polka dot tutu (RSP:  $9.75)
Skull/lip cuff (RSP:  $7.25)
Chiffon headband (RSP:  $9.75)
Black snakeskin belt (RSP:  $11.50)
3 x lace ankle socks (RSP:  $7.25)
Black studded belt (RSP:  $11.50)
2 x Panda soap + soap dispensers (RSP:  $9.75)

10 for $10 @ Claire's.

Geez I was a sucker today.  I fell in love with the chiffon headband and had to have it-I just didn't want to pay $5 for it!  I stayed there an unbearably long time trying to pick items to round out my bill.

I did want one of the ankle socks but normally wouldn't have bought three...I considered the soap dispenser before but thought it was kind of childish.  Still ended up with two!

The snakeskin belt I would have bought if I didn't already have a ton of similar ones....same with the other belt.  At least I managed to give away one of the belts.

I really wish I didn't have to load up on unnecessary things-if only they had a better selection!  I just had to have that headband.  Something in me couldn't leave it behind.  I'm really not too fond of the cuff now and I probably won't have any use for the tutu, so maybe I'll give those away too.

No comments:

Post a Comment