Tuesday, May 3, 2011


2 x Olay bar soaps (RSP: $1.64+ each)
Pink rosette fur bunny (RSP:  $9)

$1.58 for all @ Superstore.

At the last superstore I went to, they had all of their easter items for $.44 each-I was in a rush so I didn't think to look.  The person in front of me at the checkout had the same plush above-two of them-I was far away so I didn't notice how awesome they were.

Anyway, I checked out their selection after that-sadly, all of the good stuff was gone.  If I just checked out that section at the beginning of my trip, maybe it would have been different.

I went to another one, hoping the pricing would be the same-sadly, it was only 75% off.  It was $2.24 there...I really didn't want to pay that much knowing how much it was at the other one.

In the end I caved because I really  wanted it, and I regret not getting a similar plush during the Valentine's clearance.

At least I had some coupons to eat into the cost a bit..I just love classic looking rosette fur plushes, and this one happened to be in my favourite color.

I don't normally buy plush, but just like with anything else, I'll pick it up if I really love it (and the price is right).

No comments:

Post a Comment