Monday, May 23, 2011


Black pearl halter top:  $3.75 (RSP:  $19.50)
Black rhinestone strap top:  $3.75 (RSP:  $19.50)

All @ Sirens.

Hooray for great sales and great sales people!  I was originally going to buy the pearl halter top (it was one I realllly wanted but had to put back because I ran out of time), but then the clerk told me I could get another one for half off!  I saw the sign, but assumed it was just for regular priced items.  I ended up getting the top above-great deal!

It's the same style as the white one I bought here-they even had the second top I bought, except this one had my size!!

It also came with a belt....but it was twice the price, so I'm still glad I bought the other one even though it was missing.

I wonder if the price was right.  The sign said $10 at this one, but it was half that at the other one.  Maybe I should have asked them to confirm the price, but I really don't need two of them.  The belt was nice, but I thought it detracted from the look.

The flag was a mall promotion-it was free with any purchase.  My mom's a fan so I got it for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment