Thursday, May 12, 2011



Black/white bustier top:  $5 (RSP:  $19)
White pearl collared top:  $5 (RSP: $ 19.50)
Black pleather jacket:  $10 (RSP:  $29.50)

All @ Sirens.

I thought the tops above were so gorgeous, I bought them even though they were too small...I normally take a small, those were an extra small.  I thought it would be fine since the material is stretchy, but they're wayyy too tight-I'm going to have to take them out a bit.

Still worth it!  The designs are so gorgeous.  Even better than the first ones I had to pass up at that location, so I no longer care about that.

I just wish I picked up the halter tops from last week..they were pretty similar to the jacket, except they were halters.  I didn't because the line up was huge and I didn't want to miss my bus.  Now I wish I purchased at least one of them...I haven't seen that style anywhere else, and they were only $5.

I don't normally like to pay that much for a top, it's pretty much my max.  If it's something I really love I'll splurge.

Moreover, I had a coupon-that was the reason I spent as much as I did.  The jacket would have been $15, which really wouldn't have been worth it.  I have the same one in brown from Winners.  They're exactly the same except for the label-this location even had ones with the same buttons, but I decided to switch it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment