Monday, May 23, 2011


MLP + accessories:  $.50 each
Liddle Kiddle clone in purse:  $.35

$1.33 for everything @ Salvation Army!

I didn't know it when I went, but it turns out that everything in the store was half off today (for Victoria day).  That surprised me, I thought they closed on holidays.

Anyway, I grappled with what I bought, but thought it was worth it in the end.  Even though I'm trying to be more picky about what I buy....it was so cheap, and the ponies were in great condition.

The purse is so cute.  If it wasn't heart shaped I probably wouldn't have bought it...I'll have to find a way to repair the bubble somehow.  I wouldn't carry around the clone, but I think it would be cute to have something else neat in the middle.

I thought it was $1.69, so I was very happy I misread the price.  A similar one went for $26 online, and I think mine looks way better.

No comments:

Post a Comment