Thursday, November 11, 2010


Striped gloves w/lacey spider accents:  $1 @ Claire's (RSP:  $9.75)
4 lens action camera:  $6.49 @ Claire's (RSP:  $25)
Lacey skull clips:  $1 @ Claire's (RSP:  $5.75)

I found the camera the day before.  I had actually seen it months before as well, but never bothered to pick it up.  They took it off the shelves shortly after so I assumed they had all been sold.

I thought it was a neat idea when I first saw it, but it seemed too expensive for such a cheaply made camera.  It's completely made out of plastic and feels like a toy!

I didn't think it was worth the money, but I thought it was a really cool idea so I checked online to see if it could be found any cheaper.

Turns out the cheapest ones are about $10 shipped (though some guy claimed he got one for a buck somehow), so I decided to bite the bullet and get it the next day. 

It feels even cheaper out of the package, but I really like the results I've seen on flickr so far.  I'm pretty sure this will be money well spent!

I just have to find some worthwhile action to capture...most examples I've seen were of things that were almost stationary, resulting in 4 basically identical frames.  I just find that so boring...what's the point in capturing something so redundant? 

Turns out the camera is named Disderi (or Diseri), and comes in a multitude of lens numbers.  Sample pictures and different colours here.

This is the official site, while this offers some information about the cameras.

As for the Halloween things, they ended up being $1 each, so there was no point in taking advantage of the 10 for $10 sale.

I thought the gloves were pretty awesome the first time I saw them-I was actually considering a similar ring I saw the day before, but ended up deciding it wasn't worth it.

This one was definitely worth it-it was a pair of gloves!  Initially I thought it was just the one.

I don't wear hair barrettes, but I thought the above were really cute..in the end, I bought them for my dolls.  My Rovam in particular :3.

No comments:

Post a Comment