Thursday, November 4, 2010


Nylon butterfly wings:  $1.75 @ Value Village (RSP:  $6.99)
Light up shoe laces:  $1 each @ Value Village (RSP:  $3.99)
Knee high socks:  $1 each @ Value Village (RSP:  $3.99)
Socks:  $.38 each @ Value Village (RSP:  $1.49)

I was pretty surprised when I saw the selection today.  Normally, there's barely anything left the day after Halloween, and that's when things are only 50% off!

I never bother to check anymore due to past experiences.  Since I was in the area, I decided to stroll on in..things were 75% off, and there was a pretty decent selection still left!

I grappled with the idea of buying some wigs, but ended up passing on them since they weren't great quality.  Same reason why I'll probably never buy premade costumes...they look so cheap.

I didn't think I would come back with wings either, but I hardly see ones like the above.  Most of the ones are really cheap and glittery, whereas this one is more realistic looking and very striking.

Still about the same quality as the other ones, but I just wanted to have it.  I don't think they're that easy to come by.

They were actually packing away stuff when I was looking around, so I wonder if any of the other ones still have Halloween stock.

I could use more socks!  I haven't gotten any in a long time, and those are things you always need.

No comments:

Post a Comment