Wednesday, November 10, 2010


Crystal deodorant:  $2 @ Dollarama
Faded Glory tights:  $2 @ Dollarama

The tights are technically intended for girls, just like the last Faded Glory item I bought from here.

That one ended up sort of fitting, so hopefully these ones will too!  This was the only colour they had in this size anyway.

If it ends up fitting, I'll have to hunt down the ones in white and brown.  No 12-14's in those colours at this store.

I don't know how much these would normally cost, I just know that I've never seen them that cheap before!

Not that I've been going out of my way to look.  I've noticed them around, and each of them seem to go in the $5+ range. 

I've seen lots of pantyhose type leggings for $1 (and subsequently picked them up), but I haven't seen any of the thicker ones for this low before.  Even the store with the $1 leggings charged at least $5 for the ones made of thicker material!

No comments:

Post a Comment