Friday, November 26, 2010


White Alice in Wonderland shirt:  $2.79 @ Claire's (RSP:  $22.75)
Grey Alice in Wonderland shirt:  $2.79 @ Claire's (RSP:  $22.75)
Disderi 4 lens camera:  $3.09 @ Claire's (RSP:  $25)
Zebra print clutch:  $2.19 @ Claire's (RSP:  $18.25)

I know that today is black Friday in the US-nothing normally happens here, except I suppose some chains that also have stores in the US do a little something for us.

All clearanced items were 75% off the last price-it was unbelievable!  I don't remember them ever going above the 50% they offer with the 10 for $10 deal.

I really wanted the above shirts, but didn't think they were worth $6.  When I found out about this new clearance, they immediately came to mind.

They are really thin, and keeping in mind that I've gotten better quality shirts for even less than that, it took me a while to decide.

The white one was a no brainer, but I spent a few minutes contemplating putting the grey one back on the rack.

I'm realllly annoyed I bought that camera a few weeks back.  I still haven't used it yet!  I griped about the price back then, and now I'm lamenting it even more knowing I could have gotten it for a price I would have preferred.

I ended up buying this second one in case something happens to the first one...at least that's like getting two at the price that just one would cost me online.

The clutch was a nice surprise.  I didn't see it any of the other times, so they must have brought it out just recently. I'm definitely not willing to pay more than that for that style purse.

No comments:

Post a Comment