Monday, November 29, 2010

 

Eastons:  pinstripe baseball pants:  $1.50 @ Liquidation World  (RSP:  $32.99)
Rawlingsgirls low rise softball pants:  $1 @ Liquidation World  (RSP:  $22.99)

I was specifically hoping to find more clothing today.  I really didn't think I would find anything from the sports section, but they're pretty much sweatpants, except better quality.

Same kind of stretch and comfort, except they actually bother to put in a zipper and snaps.  I just wanted something nicer to lounge around the house in...I've been looking for a while, but never found anything within my price range.  I'm really not willing to splurge for something I won't be going out in.

All sports apparel was 75% off the last ticketed price-I assumed it would end up being $3.75 (grappled with that for a while, then decided it was worth it).  To my surprise, it ended up being less than half that!

I'm so glad I decided to buy them since they're totally worth it for that price.  I don't normally bother checking the prices there since the scanner is always so finicky.

Once I discovered.the price discrepancy, I went back for the other pants above.  They're girls softball pants, but they look like capri length leggings.

If they weren't a large I probably wouldn't have bothered.  They looked pretty small already...when I finally tried them on, I didn't think they were going to come up.

Well, that material is really stretchy, and it ended up working somehow.  It almost fits like a shaping garment...the quality is pretty impressive.

They actually lost the tag and attached a hand written tag with the same code as the other pair of pants..funnily enough, I checked the pants pocket before buying it-the other tag happened to be in there!

At first they insisted that the other price was right, but when I finally got them to read the tag, they grudgingly gave me the correct price.

I really don't see what the big deal was..it was obvious that was the right one, everything matched up!

No comments:

Post a Comment