Saturday, November 20, 2010


Dancing couple clock:  $6.99 @ Value Village

I really had a hard time deciding on this one.

I love how it looks, and I think it's such an adorable idea...but it's really cheaply made.  Just plastic, which doesn't really make it seem worth the price.  If it was a sturdier material, it would have come home with me in a heartbeat.

The details make it!  The little sun coming down, the cityscape...there seems to be one piece missing at the top, I wonder what it was.

Anyhow, I have 7 days to return it if I change my mind.  It's not really the kind of thing I normally go for..I prefer vintage/Victorian type decor.

Buuuut, there was just something about it.  I've never seen anything like that, and I might not again.  Just couldn't pass it up.  I've spent way more on crap that ended up being much worse, so that decides it.

Also, it was in pretty good condition.  Just like new...I really wonder when this was made.  Barely a scratch on it.  Though, who really needs clocks anymore?

No comments:

Post a Comment