Friday, June 3, 2016


Tricoastal designs - Victorian style notebook and memo pad:  $1.99 for both @  Value Village

I thought these  were new, otherwise I wouldn't have bought them!  When I opened them up, I was pretty disappointed to find that they had been written all over.  By a kid no less!  Strange, I think this design is a bit sophisticated to give to a 7 year old (judging by the writing!).

This is the first time I've ever not gotten a receipt from them, otherwise I would have tried to return it.  I do really like the cover though.

I was shocked when I saw it was from 1995.  There was still a Winners sticker on each of them, and that tag looked modern!  I guess they haven't changed it much in two decades.

I also found a LPS Blythe, but I forgot to take a picture.  It's the one with polka dot tights...now I have three of them!

This is actually the same location I found that sailor moon haul.  I just couldn't resist!  I thought they might have more stuff, and I'd be kicking myself if I missed out on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment