Saturday, June 4, 2016


Rose petal place roadster:  $1.50 @ BFM Thrift store

I love this thrift store!  Things are always reasonably priced, and they have a pretty big selection of stuff.  It's a big of  a hassle to get there though, which is why I rarely go.

I decided to make the effort today, and I'm glad I did!  It turns out they were having a customer appreciation day for their 25th anniversary.  They said it was the first time they've done this!

They gave out cake and popcorn, but I only had the cake.  It was pretty good!  I also got two free boxes of triscuits because the packaging was way dented.  That was a nice surprise!

I actually remember admiring this car a long time ago, so I'm happy it's mine for next to nothing.  I think the carved rose detail is very pretty.  Turns out it's supposed to be musical, but I can't get the battery cover off to test it!

Mine has changed colour because of sun exposure, but I think it actually looks better that way!  The original is really pink and looks very childish.  This colour looks more sophisticated! Found this picture online:


The wheels are really cheap and ugly looking though, the kind they use on preschool toys. Thankfully they're not visible until you turn it over!

No comments:

Post a Comment