Thursday, June 2, 2016


Bag of sailor moon toys:  $3.99 @ Value Village

Jackpot!!!!  I couldn't believe it when I found this.  It's got to be one of my best finds ever!  The total value is upwards of $500, depending on the market...pretty sure I could get at least $300 any time.

Not that I'll sell it.  I just like feeling like I won the lottery!

I actually saw that heart case first.  I felt dumbfounded when I saw it!  I really never expected to find it locally, though it is something I've always wanted.

I've always thought that was mirror sized..I never expected it to be so huge!

When I picked up the bag, that's when I noticed all of the other goodies.  The lockets!  I also recognized that the crown was a sailor moon item too.  I felt like I was in a dream!!

I have one of the lockets already, but my other one is sun faded.  They're actually different versions too!  Every thing in this bag was the Japanese version of things.  The other one I had was the Asian version.

There was also a Mahou Tsukai Sally case in there, pretty similar to the Sailor moon one.  Thank you to whomever got rid of these things!!

No comments:

Post a Comment