Wednesday, June 29, 2016


Bratz World closet:  $1.99

Also found some more LPS Blythes!  Can't believe I found two more at the same time.  That's three in a row now!  I would gladly welcome more.

I actually saw some more light up MLP's.  I didn't know they made so many!  I was a little tempted, but they were $6 each, so I passed.  I think my max would be around $4. 

Now I kind of feel like buying all of the light up ones.  I wish I picked up some of those $4 ones I came across a while back!

The closet is from this set:

It looks so modern!  I wish they kept it like the promo pictures though...that one was entirely mirrored!  That would have been stunning:


They actually came out with a lot of nice furniture pieces.  I would love this mirror:


I've got to keep an eye out for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment