Wednesday, June 22, 2016


My Little Pony - Princess Celestia:  $1.99
Barbie pink glitter motor scooter:  $2.99

Both @ Value Village

I'm really not that into my little pony, but I still love thinks that move and light up!  For $2, I just couldn't resist.  I'm surprised it was that low, especially with some other figures in the bag.  Those are McDonalds and in bad condition, so I'm not keeping them.


Her wings move and light up, plus she talks.  Mine has pretty bad hair, but I think it'll be fine after I clean her up.

The scooter was just too neat!  Can't say no to clear glitter.  I'll probably take off all of the lame decals though.  I found pictures of it in box:


Too bad mine is missing the headlights. 


I've seen it go for $15 used!  Mine looks new, so I'm fine with the price I paid.

No comments:

Post a Comment