Sunday, June 19, 2016



Silk halter top:  $9.99 (RSP:  $79.95)
Silk tunic:  $4.99 (RSP:  $69.95)



Knotted mesh belt:  $5 (RSP:  $29.95)
Calf hair leopard belt:  $5 (RSP:  $25)

All @ Le Chateau

I usually  never shop here, but I've been noticing some decent deals on their website.  They have real leather flats for $10!  They looked pretty nice, but I wanted to see how they fit before placing an order.

I'm glad I did.  They were way too small!!  I would have had to size up, and they don't have that size in stock. Too bad, because they were nice quality.

They were uncomfortable though.  Only their moda flex ones were comfortable, but I didn't feel like paying $20 in store.  Maybe if those ones go down!

I was surprised they had so much cheap silk in store though.  They had a bunch more long $10 tanks, but the style was kind of plain.  They were also sort of formless and unflattering unless you're super skinny, so I left them behind.

I wasn't too crazy about the teal one either, but I can't pass up cheap silk!

The belts are more than I'd usually pay, but they're also much better quality than the ones I usually buy.  They just have a lot more heft to them!

I really only wanted the leopard belt, but you had to buy two to get them for $5 each.  That one was definitely worth $5!

I should make it a point to check in more often, at least at the outlet (which this one was).  These are quality materials for the price!

No comments:

Post a Comment