Sunday, May 29, 2016


2 vintage novelty candles:  $1.99 for both @ Value Village

I was shocked those candles were so reasonable!  Normally I see them priced individually for $4+.  These ones were bagged together for only $2!

They're both completely wrapped, and I thought they were neat looking.  They're also pretty huge!  That dog's at least 10 inches long.

I don't know if I'll burn them.  I should, but it would feel like a waste!  They're pretty nice for candles.  They put a lot of details into them.  The girl is holding a doll that has x for eyes, for some reason. 

Pretty sure both of them are vintage, but I don't know how old they are exactly.  The girl one is made by "regal". 

I also saw a LPS blythe there, so of course I had to get her too!  She had really terrible hair, but no Blythe gets left behind! 

She's this one, "Tokyo dressed for tea":


Really surprised they don't have any bigger versions of this promo picture!  This was the best one I could find.

Anyway, mine is so messed up, she doesn't even look like she has bangs anymore!  I don't think I can get it to look like the original style, so I just have it down for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment