Friday, May 27, 2016


Monster High - Ghoulia scooter:  $3.99 (RSP:  $19.99)


Famosa - I love Minnie picnic car:  $3.99 (RSP:  $29.99+ for the entire set)

Both @ Value Village.

A bit more than I wanted to pay for the scooter, but they were both in great condition.  Plus, I had wanted both of them, and I haven't found either before! 

I had some great news today, so these were just icing on the case.  I'm so glad I found them!

They are missing a few things though.  The scooter is just missing the kickstand, and of course the accessories.

The car's even worse!  It's missing the rear mirrors, and even worse, both seats!  But those dolls are so small, none of my other dolls could fit with the seats in anyway.  Still, I would have preferred to have them.

I'll keep a lookout for a complete one in the future!  For now, this one's fine, especially compared to retail.  You can't even notice the seats aren't there when the dolls are in there anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment