Thursday, March 19, 2015


Scarf print chiffon dress:  $3.59


Bird print dress:  $2.35

Both @ Aliexpress.

Both from the same seller, who has promptly raised their prices!  A lot of the time sellers don't bother sending clothes this cheap...they mainly just use these sales to give their store visibility.   Then they just send the full price items that are purchased.

But since Aliexpress has decent buyer protection, there's really no risk if you keep on track of things.  Except sometimes you lose a bit when the exchange rate changes..

Anyhow, this one worked out, so I'm happy about it.  It did take two months, but it was worth it for the price!

The only problem is, the bird dress was so small in the waist!   I couldn't even put it on, even though the bust and waist were big enough.  That's never happened before!  I had to take out some of the gathers, but after that I was able to put it on.

It fits me as a sheath dress though.  An inch or two smaller and it would have been a bodycon!  I prefer that though, so I didn't bother complaining.  I wouldn't have for something this cheap anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment