Monday, March 30, 2015


Joe Fresh - Python Print Silk shirt:  $9.04 (RSP:  $59)


Joe Fresh - Sequin snake skirt:  $4.04 (RSP:  $29)

I never normally buy from this store online, because their minimum for free shipping is usually around $50 and I never buy that much.  This time there was no minimum, so I had to jump on it!

The best part was, these are both lower than I thought they'd be!  I'm not sure if it was just a glitch, or if the site just wasn't up to date.  The python shirt was supposed to be $14.94, while the sequin skirt was supposed to be $6.94!!  Those prices are still the same even now.

I had a 10% off code, but this was way higher than that.  The price didn't even change until the very last minute.  Even when I was paying!  I tried to submit my payment twice, but each time there was an error.  But when it finally went through, I noticed that the total was lower!

Oh well, worked out great for me!  It only took about a week to receive too.  They packaged it pretty nicely.  The skirt even has a hanger, and the shirt has a cardboard backing.


Even the packing slip was on heavy weight paper!  I was pretty impressed.

Unfortunately, the clothes don't look as good on me as they do the model!  The snake skirt was a smaller size than I take, but I thought it would fit as a bodycon.  Well, it's not even a bodycon, but the silhouette is so weird!  

It has pockets...which in turn makes me look like I have huge saddlebags!  Which is weird, because it's not tight on me at all, even though I normally wear a large.

The skirt is actually velvet with sequins too, which I wasn't expecting.  Hmm, well we'll see how it looks after I lose some weight!

The shirt doesn't fit either, sadly.  It also doesn't even feel like silk, even though it's 100%!  I would have thought it was just polyester if there was no tag.  

They only had a medium left, and since the fit looked somewhat baggy on the model, I thought I could fit into it.

Well, I was wrong!  It's really form fitting!  I can't wear it right now.  I mean I can button it up, but it's super unflattering. 

Maybe I can wear them both in a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment