Friday, March 20, 2015



Forever 21 - Mesh-Trimmed Bodycon Dress in Aqua and Teal:  $3.99 each (RSP:  $18.80 each)

Plus sized, as you can tell!  I'm only about a size 10, but Forever 21 bodycon dresses are so small!  Their regular sizes are already one size smaller, whereas their bodycons are around 2 sizes smaller.  

I really don't like super skintight dresses, especially when moderately tight dresses look just as good (and much classier) in my opinion.  They're way more comfortable too!

I got the 1X, and it fits the way I hoped.  Skims my body without being too tight, while showing off my figure in a flattering way.  It's also quite long too, so I'm very happy with them.

The colours are different than expected though...they're not as bright.  But for the price, I'm super happy!  That included free shipping too!  It only took 5 days to arrive, including the day I ordered!

I wish I could have gotten the fuchsia as well:


I had an opportunity to, but since I was rushed for time, I decided to order later.  Well, it was gone later!  It was also a 2X, which I think might have been too big for me.  Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment