Sunday, March 15, 2015


My Little Pony - Rainbow power Rainbow Dash:  $1.44 (RSP:  $6+)
My Little Pony - Rainbow power Pinkie Pie:  $1.44 (RSP:  $6+)
Joe Fresh - Light gold sequin skirt:  $2.94 (RSP:  $29)

All @ Superstore

I'm so glad I checked!  Normally I don't bother looking at the clothing, because their prices are almost never cheap enough.  I noticed that they were having a reasonably priced clearance sale online, so I decided to pop in this time.

The skirt was the only cheaply priced thing I found.  And it's gorgeous!  I love sequins, and I don't have any like these ones.  They're rectangular and feel like metal.  It's a very pale gold colour, even though it looks silver in the picture.

The ponies...even though I stopped collecting them a long time ago, I couldn't help it.  At $1.44 each, that's almost free!


Felt like a shame to leave them behind.  These ones are a bit better than normal, since they do have tinsel in their hair.  For that price, why not.  The only other G4 I have is this glitter pony I got last year.

I have seen them for $3 at Dollarama before, but that didn't feel like much of a deal.  They are only $5 in the US!  Normally $6-$7 here, so half price is reasonable...but not for me.

At Superstore, I did notice that they have these snow globe type ponies:


They were $7.19 on sale, so maybe $10 regular price...they are $7.99 in the US.  I love gimmicky toys, especially water filled ones!  I'd really like to get them, but I'd rather pay around $5.  I don't know if they'll ever go that low, so maybe I'll just use my PC points to get them for free at that price.

No comments:

Post a Comment