Saturday, March 28, 2015


Pearl branch necklace:  $2.25 (BIN:  $17.99)
Zara rhinestone necklace dupe:  $3.50 (BIN:  $14+)
Black crochet top:  $5.50 (Highest:  $13.50)(RSP:  $26.90)

Gold cupid shoes:  $.66 (Highest:  $1.45)
Rose shoes:  $.15 (BIN:  $1.20)
Pink cupid shoes:  $.15 (Highest:  $1.76)
Blue ruffle shoes:  $.16 (Highest:  $2.26)

All off eBay.

I'm shocked both of the necklaces were so low!  I've never seen them go so cheaply before, so I'm happy I was the one to get them!  I've wanted both for a very long time.

Same with the top.  It's so gorgeous!  I have a few in other colours coming in the mail.  I've been trying to win them for a long time, but they kept on going over my price range (which was $5).  

I finally decided to go a bit higher, and I won a bunch in no time. Maybe I should have waited, since I have seen them go as low as $3.75 before! 

Anyway, they look the same, but they're lower quality in person.  I was expecting it to be a heavier crochet type material, but it's just like a normal lace.  Oh well, at least it looks as nice as I thought!

I wish I paid less for the gold shoes (they've gone way lower since).  I was excited because I thought they were Ever After High cupid's shoes:


But they're way too small to fit them!!!  Even though the design is exactly the same.  They can only fit the tiniest Barbie feet, so they have a very limited use for me.  Most of my dolls have huge feet!  I guess I have to stick to the ones actually labeled Ever After High / Monster High to get the right size.

No comments:

Post a Comment