Wednesday, March 18, 2015


Joe Fresh - Waxed zipper jegging:  $4.94 (RSP:  $49)

From the same one!  I wonder if I missed it last time, or if they just added it recently.  I certainly don't remember seeing it.


I didn't even know waxed jeans were a thing!  I haven't seen them anywhere else.  I really like the look of them.  Joe Fresh has similar ones on their website on clearance for $29.  I think the pricing goes much lower in store, I also saw a $5 skirt that's still $20 on their website!

Now I wonder what gems I missed out on all of the other times I went to superstore!  I'll have to make an effort to check out Joe Fresh whenever I'm in the area.

They also had some tan velvet pants for the same price, but I left them behind.  I was considering a $6.94 long sleeved maxi dress, but I'd rather not pay more than $5 for something like that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment