Monday, December 15, 2014


Moschino jeans - Jean jacket/blazer:  $7.50 (RSP:  $500+)
Tadashi Shoji - Blue satin and beaded lace sheath dress:  $7.50 (RSP:  $422)
 

www.39c.com.cn - NWT Silk scarf print dress:  $7.50 
Suzy Shier - Bird print dress:  $2.50

All @ Value Village.

I'm not sure how much the Moschino jeans line cost, I can't figure that out anywhere.  But I did see unlined jean jackets on their website for $200, so I think this one had to have retailed for nearer to a thousand...the quality is so nice!

Which is why I had to pick it up, even though it doesn't currently fit me.  I'll wait it out a bit and see if I lose the weight, otherwise I have a friend who could use it.

I find so much Moschino, but a lot of it is very loud.  I was surprised to find something so basic as this...it looks pretty modern too.  The tailoring is great, it just looks so normal for them.

The Tadashi dress is a bit too big, but I think it still looks ok.  I just can't pass up Tadashi, his designs are really figure flattering.

The last two...I thought that silk dress looked neat.  Like it was made from a scarf!  It was new with tags, so I thought it was worth it, even though it's a chinese brand.  The quality is fine, but not amazing.  

The last dress I just bought because it was super cheap.  Well, I really liked the print, but I wouldn't buy Suzy Shier stuff otherwise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment