Sunday, December 14, 2014


Victoria's Secret - Angel gold fragrance mist:  free (RSP:  $15)

I never shop here because it's so expensive.  I recently joined their mailing list though, and they sent me a coupon for $10 off any purchase...no minimum!  So that gave me an excuse to go root around a bit.

Everything was so insanely overpriced, considering the quality is the same as any other mass produced store.  The cheapest thing I saw in the store was $9, and that was for really tiny pouches and compacts.

I saw that their body sprays were on sale for $10, regular price $15.  Some of the bottles were so beautiful, like this one!  That surprised me, since I never noticed them before.  I haven't seen any other body spray packaged like a perfume..none have had nice caps like these ones.

I was also surprised that some of these actually smelled like perfume...or like it was trying to be perfume.  Other body sprays I've smelled were mainly light and fruity, or just fresh feeling overall.  This one has a kind of old school, heavy smell to it.  It was one of my favourites there, but the beautiful bottle put it over the top.

I also saw that their mini perfume ornaments were clearanced to $10, but this seemed like a better deal.  Even though the parfums are better quality (and they retailed for $18), they're still not that great....plus the bottles were pretty plain, and they wouldn't last very long.  It was an easy decision.

I love how they packaged everything with tissue paper and a gift bag.  It really makes your purchases feel special.

I don't know if I'll ever get another freebie like this again, but I'm very happy that I got it this time.  I thought I'd have to pay the tax, but the coupon took that off too!   

No comments:

Post a Comment