Saturday, December 6, 2014


Easyfeet:  $3 (RSP:  $12.99+)
Shutter shade glasses air freshener:  $1 

Both @ Dollarama

I should have known better...just about every "as seen on tv" product that ends up at dollarama has HORRIBLE reviews.  That's why they end up there, at deep discounts.

This one was actually ok.  It feels nice, but it doesn't really do a good job at cleaning your feet.  

The glasses were for my dolls.  I thought it would fit a pullip, but it actually fits a blythe.  

It looks good, except it's made out of a flimsy rubber!  More like a gel type material.  I thought it was plastic, and it looked like it actually opened up..but it doesn't.  It's molded in one piece!

I saw a blue one today, but knowing the quality, I didn't think it was worth it to get more.  I could easily make them myself for cheaper, if I really wanted to.

No comments:

Post a Comment