Monday, December 15, 2014


Le Chateau - Mesh turnlock belt:  free (RSP:  $9.95 - $19.95)

So many freebies recently!  My mom got a $15 "gift card" through work, but she gave it to me.  It wasn't really a gift card since it had an expiry date, and you had to use it all in one transaction.

Stuff there is so expensive, I didn't think I'd find anything.  I went to one store already, and even though I could have gotten something, it was nothing I liked that much.

Plus, the quality of those items weren't that great.  A lot of stuff (primarily the stuff that gets marked down to reasonable ranges) is just average mall quality!

I decided to go to the other one near me, since I didn't want the glorified coupon to go to waste.  This one was a bit better, but still nothing I really wanted...except this belt.

It's so nice!  I love the design.  The other stuff was decent, but it was the kind of stuff I could get on ebay for way cheap.  This kind of belt I've never seen anywhere, so it was a great buy..even though I had to forfeit $5.  There was nothing that low at this location!

No comments:

Post a Comment