Monday, December 15, 2014


Brown snakeskin/eelskin bag:  $3.50
Ingledew's - Purple snakeskin bag:  $4

Both @ Value Village

I actually bought this for the skin, but later on I noticed...these are pretty neat designs!  I think I might just keep them as is.  I rarely see skins that aren't plain...I've never seen a snakeskin/eelskin mix bag before!

Funky colours like this purple one are even rare.  I normally only see them in drab colours.

They're not in mint condition, but they're pretty usable.  The purple one actually looks perfect on the outside, but it's peeling on the inside.

As for the brown one, it has some general wear all over, but the back has some spots that are somewhat bad.  The flap is almost mint though, and the rest of the front is ok.

I guess I'll clean them up and see how much better they look.  But right now, I'm thinking it would be a shame to customize them.  Especially the bottom one!  The shape is neat., it'd be a shame to lose that.

I'm glad I went back to the purse section, because they must have just put that purple purse out!  I would have missed it otherwise, which would be a shame..it's one of the best ones I've seen!

No comments:

Post a Comment