Sunday, December 14, 2014


Lalaloopsy Girls - Peanut big top and Splot Splatter Splash:  $11.97 each (RSP:  $19.99)

I got the one on the left at London Drugs, and the other one at Walmart.  Both of them were price matched, but I wanted to buy them at those places to get rid of my gift cards.  Nothing out of pocket, hooray!

Walmart was actually better, because the 10% discount actually did apply to it.  I wasn't sure about that when it came to price matches.


I've wanted these girls for so long.  I love how they look!  They remind me of Japanese pose dolls.  This is my favourite line so far, and I've wanted them for months...but I wanted to wait for a sale.

The last time I saw them for $14.99, but this is a much better deal.  I do want to get at least one more, one of the colour changing ones that retails for $25.  I'm waiting for that one to go around half off, so we'll see how long that takes.

No comments:

Post a Comment