Monday, May 26, 2014


My Little Pony - RC Scootaloo (teehee) scooter with controller:  $2.50 @ Value Village

I actually saw this once before, but I passed on it because it had a lot of wear...and because it didn't have the controller.

That's actually the norm.  This is the first time I've seen one of these RC toys packaged with its controller!  The retail price is $20+, and since this looked new, it was just a no-brainer.  Here's the promo picture:


That one came with a pony, but of course I wouldn't have wanted it anyway.  I have a ton of my own ponies I could put in there.

This one's from 2008.  Turns out they have a bunch of them out!  They didn't have any when I was actively collecting, but now I have two...both from the same location!  The first one was new in box though.

Also got a Sylvanian families Timbertop bear...it's in pretty worn condition, but still adorable nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment