Monday, May 26, 2014



Hettemarks of Sweden - Red wool coat:  $11.25
Eelskin purse:  $4.50

Both @ Value Village

I had another coupon, so I hit up another store.  I'm always on the lookout for great quality coats, and this one fits the bill!  The tailoring is impeccable.

I'm sure it's from the 60's, and it still looks new today!  The style is timeless.  I'm sure I could wear this forever, assuming it fits me for that length of time.

Two people complimented me when I was trying it on!  The only problem is, it sort of has a chest compressing effect when I'm wearing it.  But the silhouette is really gorgeous otherwise, and you can tell it's quality right away.

The company's actually still around!  They even have a website, but stupidly, they don't have any prices listed.  Which usually means they're expensive.  I looked around, and found some newer ones listed at around $500!  They've been around since 1944...that's longevity! 

As for the purse, I actually bought it for the skin.  That's over my price limit for purses I just want to cut up, but this one's a lot bigger than the ones I normally find.

I ended up just cutting up the one I already have.  I think I'll just use this purse instead...it's a lot roomier than the other eelskin purses I normally find, and the design is better too.

No comments:

Post a Comment