Saturday, May 3, 2014


Pinkie Cooper basic doll:  $7.99 @ Winners (RSP:  $14.99+)

I passed up this doll last time, but when I saw there was only one left...I couldn't resist!  There were three last time.  I was hoping to buy this when it was marked down, but that wasn't going to happen at that store.


Now I only need Ginger Jones to complete my set!  I doubt that my location will get any more in, so hopefully I'll be able to find her at another Winners.

Actually, I guess there's a slim chance I could find her at my local one!  When I went today, I saw a Pinkie Cooper pet.  It wasn't there last time, so maybe they do get some of the same stock more than once.

That one was $5...totally not worth it.  I'd rather pay $3 more and have a doll instead!  The set that comes with a pet was only $10, so half that for just a pet seems overpriced.

No comments:

Post a Comment