Wednesday, May 28, 2014


Pink polka dot corset:  $5.06 (BIN:  $13.99+)
Mesh snake belt:  $1.25 (BIN:  $4.08+)
Multicolour gem necklace:  $1.66 (BIN:  $4.99+)

Gold rabbit wrap around ring:  $.99 (BIN:  $1.99)
14K gold filled wolf ring:  $1.12 (Highest:  $4.02)

All off eBay.

I already have a gold mesh snake belt, but this one looked a bit different so I wanted to get it too.  To my surprise...it's so much lighter than my vintage one!  Probably about 1/4 the weight.

For the price, I'm not surprised.  A lot of the vintage ones go for $20+!  I had seen some costume ones that looked the same for around $10 new, but I think they're probably lighter like these ones.

I just found out that the gem necklace is a dupe of J. Crew's jewel encrusted necklace, except in different colours:


I don't think J.Crew has anything made in China, but this looks exactly the same to me!  I've read that some people say that these ones are the same quality as the real thing...so I really don't see why there's such a huge markup for costume jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment