Thursday, May 22, 2014


Pearl deer necklace:  $3.25 (BIN:  $9.29)
Gold 7 dwarfs double ring:  $1.04 (BIN:  $6.79)
Rhinestone zebra double ring:  $.99 (Highest:  $3)
Rhinestone panda ring:  $.99 (Highest:  $2.95)

All off eBay.

I'm really happy about that deer necklace.  The seller stopped listing them shortly after, and I definitely wouldn't have paid full price for it.  

I just wish I found out about it sooner...some people got it as low as a $1!  I love the design though, so I don't mind paying a bit more for it.

The seven dwarfs ring seemed like such a cool and novel idea, but it does look a little dumb on.  I'll probably use it as a handle for a purse.  

It's actually a knockoff of this disney couture ring:


That one retailed for $60!  I'm sure the details are finer, but I'm happy with mine.  It still looks pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment