Saturday, June 15, 2013


Vintage suede purse:  $7.80
Celine - Wool trench style coat:  $18 (RSP:  $3200+!)

Both @ Sisters

I almost didn't go in!  That would have been a huge mistake.  Everything was 40% off so I decided to take a look.

The coat caught my eye right away, but it was a little more than I wanted to pay.  I had no hesitations once I tried it on though...it fits like a dream!  Like it was made for me.



Definitely one of my best finds ever, I'm so happy!  I don't think it's very old, the label and fit are definitely modern.

I ended up buying this too, since I was interested in it last time.  I just love the classic style, and it looked new.


It was great quality too...it's even suede on the inside!  I'm not exactly sure if it's suede on the outside, since it's not like any other suede I've felt.  It's definitely some kind of leather though.

No comments:

Post a Comment