Thursday, June 6, 2013


Novi Stars - Tula toned, Una Verse, and Mallie Tasker:  $9.97 each @ Toys r us (RSP:  $24.99 each)
Xtra closet:  $3 @ Dollarama

Finally!  I've been waiting for these dolls to go under $10.  That sure took a long time....once I was tempted when they were $12, but I'm glad I waited.

I just wished I decided to buy them earlier, since I could have price matched them at wal mart and used my gift card to get them for free.  Oh well, next time!

The last two were must haves, but I was unsure about the first one.  I think the idea of her is really interesting, but her execution was kind of messy.  She just seems all over the place!

I already opened her up, so I guess she's staying.  She's water filled, otherwise I definitely wouldn't have been tempted!

The back, in case I decide to get rid of the packaging:


There were two other ones I was interested in, but I just didn't feel like they were worth it.  One of them was just scented, while the other one lit up (in a cheap happy meal kind of way).

The ones I bought were water or glitter filled, and the one with multiple arms is stretchy and glows in the dark.  I love gimmicks like that! 

If the other ones go any lower, I'll pick them up too.  But for now I'm satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment