Monday, June 24, 2013


Lolita Lempicka - Fleur defendue 50 ml Eau de parfum:  $20.84 $8.83 @ FragranceX (RSP:  $82)

It's the yellow bottle....I read so many good things about this company, I didn't think there'd be any problems.  But sadly, there was.

I bought the item unboxed, which is supposed to be a completely new bottle without packaging (or damaged packaging.

Well....I'm pretty sure it's been used!  I noticed right away that the volume wasn't the same as my other one, which is the exact same size (and exact same bottle!):


The other reason I'm sure is because I can smell the scent from the bottle.  From my other two bottles which have never been sprayed, I can't smell anything.

Even though it was still a good price considering everything, I'm annoyed that I was deceived.  I don't think I would have bought a bottle of perfume that was used, at least not for a way heftier discount.

It turns out they have a ton of negative reviews, even for selling fakes...I'm sure this one is real.  It smells pretty darn good too!

I sent them an e-mail...let's see if they reply.  I hope they do something about this, what they did was totally wrong.

I was interested in buying one more perfume from them, but if they blow me off I really shouldn't.

Because I bought it through ebates, it'll actually work out to $19.38!  That's including shipping.  Well, that's if ebates ever comes through, it still doesn't show up in my account!

*edit*

I don't know why, but a little more than a month later, they sent me $10.55 back, which makes it only $8.83!  What a steal.  That's definitely what I would pay for a somewhat used tester.

I complained a while ago, and they said I could return the item for a refund.  They even sent me a prepaid postage label!

I decided I didn't want to deal with the hassle (especially of getting my full payment back) so I didn't do anything.  This was a total surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment