Saturday, June 15, 2013


Bath retreat - Cocoa body mist:  $1.99 each @ Shoppers drug mart (RSP:  $8.49 each)
Lululemon reusable bag:  free ($4 online!)

I tried this last time and was surprised at how nice it was.  It lasted almost the entire day, and it smelled so good!

I was worried they might be all sold out, or the sale might have been over.

Well, when I got there they had a few left, but the sale signs were gone!  I checked anyway...and surprisingly, they were even cheaper than last time (which was $3.99)!

I ended up getting two.  This time it smelled a little cheaper, but I think that's because of the moisturizer I put on this time.  Last time it was just divine!

There was another one I wanted, but this one was better.  It didn't smell as good this time either, so I decided to pass on it.  I'll get it if it's around next time.

I wanted something I could use everyday...I just don't want to be using up my perfumes for ordinary occasions.  This is a nice and cheap alternative.

The bag wasn't from here, it was from Sister's.  It was nice of them to give me that instead of a plastic bag (which I stupidly paid for here!).

No comments:

Post a Comment