Friday, June 21, 2013


Studded peplum dresses with silver spike shoulders (aqua and coral):  $5 each @ Sirens (RSP:  $27 each)

Finally!  I've been watching these since last year.  They've been $10 for a long time, but I was waiting to see if they would go down any more.  $5 is really what I wanted to pay.

It paid off today!  It wasn't my preferred size, but I just couldn't let them go.  I know they'll definitely fit, so I just need to get my butt in gear!

I actually was undecided at first, but since there was no lineup and I had some time to spare, I thought that was a sign.  They actually look way better on than I thought!  If I knew how it would fit beforehand, there would be no second thoughts!

They're actually still $10 at all of the other ones I went to.  I'm going to be cheezed if I find it that cheap in my preferred size later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment