Monday, June 24, 2013


Bebe - Cropped blazer:  $7.50 (RSP:  $120+) (6 days)
Julie-Nicole - White sleeveless blazer:  $3.50 (20 days)


Badak Italy - Red wool blazer with navy cut out trim:  $5 (3 days)
Jean Paul Gaultier -  Blue blazer:  $6.50 (RSP:  $1000+) (19 days)

All @ Talize.

It was half price day, so I just had to go!  I wasn't sure if I could since I was having car problems...I didn't even go to Value Village yesterday!

Anyway, I just had to make it to this sale.  They always have such great stuff!

I was so surprised when I found the Gaultier:


I actually almost didn't get it.  It's pretty plain....but how can you say no to Gaultier that fits you??

The bebe blazer was honestly the best one of the lot though.  It has so many gorgeous details that the camera didn't pick up!  It looked new too, but $7.50 was a bit pricey for it.  I'm itching for actual thrift store prices, I hope some of the other stores step it up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment