Wednesday, May 9, 2012


Saint Jack - black leather bag:  $3.50
Creazoni Alma - straw chain purse:  $2.80
Leather/pony (or calf?) hair purse:  $5.60

All @ Value Village.

Today was a 30% off day for club members, which was kind of odd since they're having a half off sale in less than a week.

Considering that, I thought it would be a waste to go today.  But I did anyway...because a lot could happen in five days!

I'm glad I did.  Someone knew quality: there were a lot of great purses today!  A lot weren't my style, but it was nice to see something other than the usual PVC crap.

Close up of the alma purse:


This was the first one I decided to buy.  It smells like smoke, gross!  But hopefully it'll be alright after a cleaning.

I just love the style, and the price.  It was made in Italy too!  I thought it was pretty unique, I've never seen anything like that before.  Plus, I'm a sucker for chain straps.

Close up of the Saint Jack hardware:


Just gorgeous!  Well, the hardware anyway.  I'm not too crazy about the general style, but I picked it up because of all of the awesome details.

This purse is as well made as the $300 one I found a while back, so I thought it was worth something.

Sadly, it's only worth about $20-$60 secondhand, if you can find a buyer!

Too bad.  It really is an amazing quality purse. Oh well, can't beat the price I paid!  I wonder what retail was, I'm pretty sure it was up there.

The pony hair purse looks almost brand new, save for one mark. It's such great quality, it's too bad there's no sign of a maker!  It has such a strong leather smell still, and it feels very expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment