Thursday, May 24, 2012


 Botticelli - leather blazer:  $10.50

Jobis - leather belt:  $2.80
Costa blanca belt:  $.88 @ United Church Thrift store

Everything else  @ Value Village.

Well, that was fast!  They had another 30% off sale for members so I just had to go.  I wasn't disappointed,  but I ended up taking so long I really only had time to fully explore one store.

Too bad, I wonder what treasures awaited me at the other ones!

I really like the leather blazer but it has some nasty stains on it.  I was hoping they would come out...I took the risk because the leather is buttery soft and I like the fit.

I was thinking I would dye it black if the stains don't come out, but I might end up just returning it.

The second belt is a cheap mall brand, which I usually pass up...but it looked brand new and I really liked the style.  It was half off so I thought, why not.

No comments:

Post a Comment