Thursday, May 24, 2012

 3 piece pantsuit (RSP:  $12.99)

Andis Klein dress (RSP:  $5.99)

 Solenge - Ruffled leather shoes (RSP:  $4.99).  They might be from the 70's!

Petit France dress (RSP:  $4.99)

Shell - grey button up shirt (RSP:  $3.99)
Leather jacket (RSP:  $29.99)

$1 each at Kim's Village!  The "retail price" is what they were charging.

This was a total surprise.  I noticed they had a sale sign stating that everything in the store is $1, so of course I had to go in!  I normally don't go in because it's so cramped and the prices aren't that great.

It was a total zoo....and people kept on walking into my dressing room so I didn't bother to try on half of the things above.

The shoes are my favourite!  Finally...low heeled, comfortable leather shoes that are cute!  It fit me perfectly and looks new except for the soles.  

I love the dresses too.  They're really nice quality and pretty flattering.

I really love the pantsuit too, but I doubt I'd ever wear it out...it's so dated!  Maybe I could use the blazer after I take out those huge shoulder pads.  I think it was handmade since I don't see any tags.

Still...I think it looks awesome as is, but I don't think I could look like I belong in another decade all by myself.

The stuff in the last picture was an impulse buy.  I thought the shirt might be silk...now I know it isn't, but I still like the design.  The buttons are so pretty!


The jacket...it's buttery soft leather.  I couldn't say no for a dollar!  It's not that nice or fitted, but I'm sure I can do something with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment