Thursday, May 24, 2012


Chain mesh purse:  $3.99
Snakeskin purse:  $2.99
Grey leather purse:  $2.99

All @ Salvation Army.

I wasn't even going to shop at this store since I was short on time, but I figured a quick trip wouldn't hurt.

I was surprised to find the above for such reasonable prices!  I absolutely love the first one, but I wasn't sure about the others because they weren't in great condition.

The second one was fine, since most of the damage was on the inside....but the last one had visible wear on the outside.

The line-up was huge to boot!  I thought I would decide while I was waiting, but another line opened up and I happened to be the first one who wanted to use credit, so I ended up just buying it.

I just had to get the second one, it's the same style as those gorgeous snakeskin shoes I got a while back!  Too bad they don't match.

No comments:

Post a Comment