Monday, May 14, 2012


 Ivst - military blazer w/capelet:  $5


Denpasar - leather box purse:  $7.50

Both @ Value Village.

This one was a zoo!  When I saw the crowd, I felt like leaving...but I'm glad I stayed.  The blazer is one of my best finds ever!  I just love the design, I've never seen anything exactly like that before.  Thank goodness the price was right!


The purse on the otherhand was overpriced - I wasn't sure if I should buy it.  I ended up doing so because I like the logo and the shape is unique.

Plus I'm sure it'll get a lot of use.  Since it's not in perfect condition, I won't be worried about ruining it.

It really was overpriced though.  $5 seemed about right considering all factors.

The logo:


Gee, I spent way more than expected today!  It's a good thing these half price days only come once every so often.

Though I'd probably be happier if they were weekly, like in the states!

No comments:

Post a Comment