Monday, March 7, 2011


Stayfree pads:  $.10 @ Wal Mart (RSP:  $4.49)
Capri leggings:  $1 @ EFADS
Embroidered lace bra:  $1.25 @ EFADS

The pads were that cheap because I had a coupon-I just paid tax!  I can't use that coupon anywhere else because no other store has that as their 'regular' price.

I was surprised to see leggings at the dollar store today-they're short, but the quality seemed decent.  I didn't have any at that exact length, so I decided to buy it for the price.

The bra was sort of a whim.  They have odd international sizes listed so I'm not quite sure what it is.  I just thought it was cute, and maybe I could use it for something.

I didn't know they had items over $1 now.  I didn't see signs anywhere-if I knew it was more than a buck, maybe I wouldn't have bought it.

No comments:

Post a Comment